Having in mind the importance of renewable resources as well as their positive economic, social and ecological impact, ADEREE promotes their use at regional level, notably by:
- Promoting the use of clean energy resources (wind, solar, biomass) in all Moroccan regions
- Promoting investment in industry sectors related to renewable energy
- Promoting energy efficiency which will, on the one hand, contribute to the optimization of budgets dedicated to energy consumption; and on the other hand, increase the competitiveness of the industry
- Contributing to environment protection through the use of clean energy and the preservation of natural resources
- Developing expertise in each region, encouraging R&D and the creation of new energy companies that will promote energy services and create jobs
ADEREE signed five agreements with five regions: Meknès-Tafilalet, Tadla-Azilal , Souss-Massa-Draa , Oriental and Rabat-Salé-Zemmour-Zaer in order to increase regional cooperation.